Re: Notes on Mongolian variant forms

i just checked the results for the Mongolian Baiti column against v5.4.1
running on Windows 8, and made what changes were needed to the MB column
(mainly in the first section).

i also added a note to clarify which version of Mongolian Baiti i used,
and mentioning that v5.0.1 gives different results, and that those
result may also vary depending on whether you use nirugu or zwj.

you can see the diff at
https://github.com/r12a/r12a.github.io/commit/bdfc7a0566b9b8979843969dfbfc0b0364c8904b

earlier this morning, in a separate commit, i also put in place a
workaround for the problem where the nirugu/zwj switch was failing in
Internet Explorer. So that should now work.

ri