Re: JLReq TF ミーティングは来週火曜日10時

Yasuo Kida wrote on 10/05/2022 15:02:
> # Agreed (again) on the tentative and repository name - DLReq-J. Kida to
> discuss with Richard to create a repository.

Sorry to be late to comment on this.  I can't say i'm a fan of the
abbreviation DLReq-J for the following reasons:

1. it breaks the pattern of all other lreq repos, which list the
language/script part followed by 'lreq'.  I would have less of a concern
about JLReq-D, although...

2. my personal preference would be to avoid the hyphen, because it makes
it slower to type what i think will be an often used abbreviation.  (The
hyphen key is the one i most often miss on my keyboard and have to
search for.)

(I should probably note that i don't expect much confusion between JLReq
and JDLReq - they look reasonably different, and certainly sound quite
different when spoken.)

anyway, that's my 2p contribution to the discussion.  I guess i'm most
concerned about point 1 above: it would be nice to maintain the pattern
that is standard to all the other repos (except the indic iip, which i'm
considering changing back to ilreq).

ri