Re: Action Item on BP9 from Teleconference 8 August 2007

Hi Yves, all,

a small change proposal:

"Make sure to have an ID attribute available for the elements that
contain translatable text."

capitalization and the name "id" are often used for attributes of type
ID, so I would avoid that here. Maybe:

"Make sure to have an attribute available to specify uniqueness for the
elements that contain translatable text."

except that: looks good.

Cheers,

Felix