RE: [ESW Wiki] Update of "its0503ReqContainerSize" by RichardIshida

As you can see below, I have changed the way I specify access rights to the wikis.  Although you see only one notification, I have changed all the wikis in this way.  I did some testing, and I think it works.  Please contact me if not.

Masaki, you should now be able to write to all ITS wiki pages.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C