Wiki usage

Hi Masaki, Everyone,

At the FTF we discussed some rules for dealing with the wikis.  One thing we agreed on was that only the named author would edit the actual text, and that others would supply comments that the author would incorporate into the text (or discard) then delete. (These comments will still be available in the history.)

We also agreed that comments would be bolded, ie. you should put three quotes around them, and that they should be preceeded by [XX], where XX are the unique initials of the commenter.

I have an action to clarify these things.  I have made a start in http://esw.w3.org/topic/itsHowTo .  Please all read this.

Also, those who haven't done so should please log on to the wiki via the "User Preferences" link  near the top, using a name with no spaces (eg. RichardIshida), and then ***tell me what your user name is***.  This is necessary for you to be able to edit the documents now we have ACLs in place. (Masaki, you got away with this because we haven't yet restored the ACL capability for new wiki pages after the problems we encountered with MoinMoin. Hopefully that will be fixed v soon.)

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C