Re: ACTION-13: Convert muthu's comments to github issues

On 10/08/2018 07:14, India International Program Issue Tracker wrote:
> ACTION-13: Convert muthu's comments to github issues
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/groups/indic-layout/track/actions/13
>
> Assigned to: Alolita Sharma

hi Alolita,

i stole your action. Hope you don't mind. I wanted to develop a tool to
capture relevant parts of the minutes and add to issues, so i thought i
might as well do this at the same time.  See the various actions i just
created with the 'Drafting' tag.

The 'Drafting' tag is something that was used by the arabic layout folks
to indicate that the issue related to the development of a particular
section in the document, so i thought it would be useful to use it here too.

We now have quite a few issues to work on. Hopefully people will start
contributing thoughts to the issues on github, so that we can generate
the needed text for the document.

hope that helps,
ri