Re: i18n-ISSUE-401: Clarify initial letter requirements and alignment points

James Clark wrote:

> Are you saying that if the Devanagari font is "leading", then the
> head-line of a Devanagari font of another size on the same line should
> be aligned to the head-line of the leading font?

I'm just saying that determining what should happen in text when
multiple fonts of multiple scripts of multiple sizes are mixed requires
some kind of algorithm to figure out what should happen if baseline
adjustment or head-line alignment is to be reliably implemented. This
suggests some kind of notion of leading or dominant font to which others
align. I've no idea how that would work. I just make the fonts. But in
order to implement font data related to these sorts of questions, I need
a clear spec, which we don't really have in the OTL BASE table.

JH