From: schandra@deity.gov.in [mailto:schandra@deity.gov.in]
Sent: 17 December 2014 10:51
To: Richard Ishida; Addison Phillips; "Martin J. Dürst"
Cc: indic; slata
Subject: Re: New source file for Layout requirements

Thanks a lot to Internationalization Core and Internationalization Interest
Group for publishing Indic Layout Requirement as FPWD.

With best regards,

Somnath

On 12/16/14 10:57 PM, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org> wrote:

Congratulations on publication of the FPWD of the Indic Layout Requirements.

I am attaching the updated version of the source text that was used for the
publication.

Please use this as the basis for future edits.

I have also uploaded this version to
http://www.w3.org/International/docs/indic-layout/

I will be on vacation from tomorrow until after 12 Jan, unless there are any
emergencies. So I look forward to moving the document forward in the New
Year.

cheers,
ri

--

Dr. Somnath Chandra
Scientist-E

Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology

Ministry of Communications & Information Technology
Govt. of India
Tel:+91-11-24364744,24301856
Fax: +91-11-24363099
e-mail :schandra@mit.gov.in