Re: Comments in Indic Layout Requirements

Dear Somnath

Thank you.

Bhutan certainly needs to be kept in the loop when Tibetan script
comes up as it is the script used to write the national language, as
well as other indigenous Bhutanese languages. Experts from the
relevant parts of India and Nepal where Tibetan script is used to
write their languages should also be consulted as well as Tibetan
experts from China.

Christopher Fynn
Dzongkha Development Comisssion
Thimphu, Bhutan