Re: Suggestion for a simple solution of rendering problems of Devanari i matra

+ 1 to John Hudson. Breaking the premise of standards and rendering engine rules at this stage will be a disaster.
With regards,
Somnath

On 07/21/14 09:56 AM, MAHESH KULKARNI <mdk@cdac.in> wrote:

> I also fully agree with John Hudson. Let us not invent which will create mess.
>
> with Regards
>
> Mahesh Kulkarni
> Associate Director and HoD, GIST
> Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
> 4th Floor, Westend Centre III, Sector II,
> S/No. 169/1, Aundh, Pune 411007
> Phone : 020-25503401
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Hudson" <tiro@tiro.com>

Dr. Somnath Chandra
Scientist-E
Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology
Govt. of India
Tel:+91-11-24364744,24301856
Fax: +91-11-24363099
e-mail :schandra@mit.gov.in