Re: Moving the indic layout requirements doc towards FPWD

Hello Richards,

Thanks a lot for your efforts for taking steps towards our work on the Indic Layout Requirement document in the FPWD status. This is indeed a great step towards Indic layout requirement in W3C system. Swaran Lata , Myself and Prashant will all needful to do this following all of your suggestions mentioned in the appended mail. Once the draft document is ready , we shall send it to you for review and further steps towards official FPWD.

With best regards,
Somnath

--

Dr. Somnath Chandra