Re: Feedback Required on CSS 2.1 & CSS 3.0 Issues in Indian Languages

I put together some tests related to first-letter support. You can find
them, and results for several browsers at

http://www.w3.org/International/tests/html5/css3-selectors-first-letter/results-first-letter

RI

--
Richard Ishida, W3C