Re: AGENDA 2006-06-14: GEO telecon

Oh! Infoshare - In its early stages, the WaSP International Liaison
Group is picking up steam. This group's goal is to have as many nations
represented as possible, to advocate Web standards and best practices in
  a liaison's specific nation, to translate relevant documents, and to
report via WaSP the state of the global Web.

I see definite potential here for some collaboration with W3C,
especially in terms of outreach. So I want to talk more about this with
Richard and the group at large.

Richard, the ILG is having an informal hall meeting right after my
session on Friday, please join us!

Molly

Molly E. Holzschlag - Author / Instructor / Web Designer
Group Lead, Web Standards Project: http://webstandards.org/
Invited Expert, W3C HTML and i18n GEO Working Groups: http://w3.org/
All About Me: http://molly.com/