Re: I18n quick tips master

Hello Richard, others,

Amazing to see the cards take on shape! Great work!

Just a few comments. A bit late maybe, but better late than never.
And it's much easier to comment on a close-to-final version when
it is possible to restrict comments to things that don't affect
layout anymore. Before, it was difficult, because there was
always the fear that things would get too long.

- The W3C logo, currently a low resolution raster image,
   needs to be replaced with a vector version that prints nicely.

- What about using colons rather than periods after the keywords
   for each point? E.g. change:
   o Encoding. Use Unicode wherever possible for content,
     databases, etc. Always declare the encoding of content.
   to:
   o Encoding: Use Unicode wherever possible for content,
     databases, etc. Always declare the encoding of content.
   Seems more natural to me.

- The second point (Escapes) uses terms such as "numeric character reference",
   which not very many people understand. I think I have earlier
   made the suggestion to use examples. There is still enough
   space on the second line to include them. So what about:
   o Escapes. Only use escapes (numeric character references and
     entities, e.g. α, α) in specific circumstances.

- Language: The word 'declare' is repeated. What about just:
   o Language: Declare the text-processing language of documents
     and indicate any internal language changes.
   We may even be able to add something like "e.g. using xml:lang",
   although that may get too long. (In general, I think that
   a few more examples would help people making the right connections
   and getting more of an impression of how this is related to their
   day-to-day work.)

- In the last point, there is too much space before the URI at the end.

Regards,    Martin.