Re: Changes to web site

Hi Richard,

Is it worth to put the sentence "Making the World Wide Web truly World
Wide!" on the header part of the page, before the three columns? It is
the slogan of I18N activity.
Or, at least, make it more visible, by adding a margin-top of "1em", and
a font-size more than "110%".

Najib

--
Najib TOUNSI (mailto:tounsi@w3.org)