RE: Feedback Requested: Unicode Security Considerations

Here are some personal comments, and some comments endorsed by the W3C's Core I18n WG (these are noted as such).

http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/utr36/

This is a very useful document.  Congratulations on pulling it together so well.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: