RE: "document processing language" -> "text processing language"

Thanks for noticing this, Martin.  This FAQ was an early attempt to expound
these ideas. We then improved the explanations in the techniques document.
I think we should now review the FAQ with a view to bring it in line with
what's currently in the techniques doc.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C