Re: Subscribing you to www-i18n-comments@w3.org

At 01:48 04/10/29, Richard Ishida wrote:

 >All,
 >
 >We are receiving comments on our techniques docs at the above email
 >address, but I note that none of you are subscribed to that list.  For
 >example, there was just a long counter proposal to the Language techniques
 >doc to which I responded, which you should probably be aware of.
 >
 >I'm going to propose that I subscribe you all to this list unless I hear an
 >objection, say by next Wednesday.
 >
 >I'm thinking that for the future we should consider just discussing
 >comments on www-international, rather than usinga  separate list. Martin,
 >do you have any thoughts on that?

I think that getting comments on a list that the group responsible for
the spec is actually subscribed is quite helpful, at least as long
as the number of comments is manageable.

I'm starting to get a bit concerned to have anything and everything
on www-international. What about having people send the comment to
public-i18n-geo@w3.org?

Regards,    Martin.