RE: XHTML 2.0 review

They do already allow markup in the title element (as a result of a previous
request we made).  The question is whether that markup will be respected in
the window title bar. Not a foregone conclusion.

They also removed most of the places where there would be text in attributes
- esp. alt text.  Though we still need to work on them for title attribute
text - and get them to specify that where user agents display such text
outside of the main text window, eg. as tooltips, they properly represent
the bidi (and other markup).

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C