Re: glossary

Could terms like BDO, LRE, PDF, LRM, ZWNJ also be there? May lead to a
lot of terms...

A criteria could only be subjective. One criteria might be: terms that
are directly related to I18N and that a "Western" Web expert/developper
is normally not supposed to know. As a consequence, HTTP Header and such
things don't fit into this criteria.

In the glossary,  XML is spelled eXtended Markup Language. It is not
Extended Markup Language?

Najib

--
Najib TOUNSI (mailto:tounsi@w3.org)