Re: Meeting times

Hi Richard,

Richard Ishida wrote:

> Here are some possibilities for meeting times after 4 april.  Please state options that would NOT work for you.  (This is going to be very complicated, given our world-wide distribution, especially now that Martin is in Japan, so please try to be flexible :)
>

> 	WC	EC 	UK	Weur	Japan	Australia
>
> [1]	1pm	4pm	9pm	10pm	5am	6am
> [2]	2pm	5pm	10pm	11pm	6am	7am
>
> [3]	6am	11am	2pm	3pm	10pm	11pm
> [4]	7am	10am	3pm	4pm	11pm	12midnight

I'll work in with whatever everyone else wants.

Although, if you want to use irc during the teeleconference, i'd only
beable to do that form work, not home. I'd only have access to the
office during option 2.

For 1,3 and 4, I'd do those from home.

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham
e-Diversity and Content Infrastructure Solutions

andrewc+AEA-vicnet.net.au

Ph. 3-8664-7430
Fax: 3-9639-2175

http://www.openroad.net.au/