 From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org on behalf of John Yunker
 Sent: Wed 12/8/2004 19:22
 To: GEO
 Subject: web globalization top 10

 Hi all,

 Per our call, here is a link to the top 10 Web sites according to the
 report I mentioned:
 http://bytelevel.com/news/web_globalization_1104.html

 Please keep in mind that there is a great deal of subjectivity
 involved. I'm less concerned with who comes out on top as with the
 traits these Web sites share.

 And Richard, here is the list of Web sites that I've found that are
 using Unicode on their home page:

         •       Belkin
         •       Chevrolet
         •       Ericsson