RE: link element tests

Agreed, this would be a useful way to initially report test results.

 -----Original Message-----
 From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org on behalf of Richard Ishida
 Sent: Tue 10/08/2004 18:33
 To: 'Andrew Cunningham'; GEO
 Subject: RE: link element tests

 Hi Andrew, Deborah,

 I worked on the test you sent me Andrew, and came up with
 http://www.w3.org/International/tests/sec-link.html

 What do you think?

 While I was at it, I ran some tests on latest version UAs and wrote up the results here
 http://people.w3.org/rishida/articles/test-link-alt.html

 Deborah, perhaps something along these lines for reporting test results would tide us over until we develop something better?

 RI

 ============
 Richard Ishida
 W3C