Re: link element tests

Hi Richard,

Richard Ishida wrote:

> Hi Andrew, Deborah,
>
> I worked on the test you sent me Andrew, and came up with
> http://www.w3.org/International/tests/sec-link.html
>
> What do you think?

Very good, much better than my initial attempts.

> While I was at it, I ran some tests on latest version UAs and wrote up the results here
> http://people.w3.org/rishida/articles/test-link-alt.html

Interesting, I'm getting different results at work and at home for
Firefox with the Link Toolbar Extension installed, at work I don't get
the languages or language codes listed, but at home I get the langauge
name listed if its an iso-639-1 language code, otherwise I get the
language code listed.

Not sure if this is a difference between different versions of Firefox,
my guess is that the developer made changes between different versions
of the toolbar extension.

Will explore.

--
Andrew Cunningham
e-Diversity and Content Infrastructure Solutions
Public Libraries Unit, Vicnet
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne  VIC  3000