Re: proposal for FAQ

1) We decided at the last meeting not to have a telecon this week, since
Richard was out.

2) We should update this FAQ now that XML 1.1 is a rec and not a candidate rec.

3) The question that Martin was asked, is a little broader than control codes.
It might be good to have an additional FAQ that addresses the gamut of
disallowed chars. (non-NFC, PUA, chars not recommended for names (XML 1.1
Appendix I), unassigned chars, chars not in Unicode, etc)... Or maybe they
should be several FAQs.

tex

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> * Martin Duerst wrote:
> >This is a question I have received at IUC26 as well as by mail:
> >
> >What to do about characters in Unicode that are not allowed in XML?
> >
> >(examples would be various C0 control codes)
> >
> >This is not an HTML- or CSS-related question, but I hope it is
> >okay to have such questions, too. If it is okay, I'll prepare
> >a draft.
>
> <http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-controls.html>?

Making e-Business Work Around the World