RE: a possible topic for my next FAQ?

Martin,

I'm not sure I understand why we should delay this FAQ.  Unless you are
thinking that we should delay in case language codes may fall into
disuse - but that would take a long time to establish.  In fact, given
the publicity that is generated about language codes right now, this
might be a *good* time to publish a FAQ. People searching for
information about language codes may be drawn to our site.

RI

============
Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html

yes, I'm familiar with these developments. Unfortunate as they are.

> I'd prefer we would wait with this FAQ a bit until the situation will
> (very hopefully) clear up.

understandable, although my gut reaction would be to continue the faq,
but considering. I'll but my thought to a new topic, and see if I can
come up with something quickly.

Sorry everyone for the delay.

Andrew

--