RE: MINUTES: GEO telecon 20031009

Yes, Deborah is quite keen to get involved, and I think you'll see that
information coming out on the list soon.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html