From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org [mailto:public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Ishida
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 2:58 PM
To: public-i18n-geo@w3.org
Subject: New FAQ

No sign of Andrew this evening - I hope he's ok.

I knocked up a new FAQ in an hour or so this evening from some stuff Martin has in Hints & Tips section.  If its not too controversial, maybe we can handle comments via email and post it on Friday.

See http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-doc-charset.html

Comments please.

RI

Richard Ishida