FW: Public Presentations: Let the W3C Communications Team promote yours!

FYI
-----Original Message-----
From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Janet Daly
Sent: 15 April 2003 00:47
To: W3C Chairs List
Subject: Public Presentations: Let the W3C Communications Team promote
yours!

Hello, Chairs.

Each month, W3C announces presentations given by W3C Team on the work
done within W3C Working Groups. We would like to extend this
announcement opportunity to chairs and other Working Group participants
who make presentations on the work of a W3C Working Group.

If you or someone in your WG is giving a presentation on your W3C work,
please let the W3C Communications Team know about it. We will be able to

  provide a homepage news item, syndicate it across newsfeeds, and
encourage attendence and coverage for your presentation.

The announcement of your presentation will be linked from the W3C's
Public Appearances page, here:

http://www.w3.org/Promotion/Appearances

and be archived from the W3C Talks archive:

http://www.w3.org/Talks/

As we are an international organization, we look forward to promoting
your talks, wherever in the world you may go, and in whatever language.

The presentation form is ready for use:

http://www.w3.org/2001/06/02-PromotionsForm.php3

Please feel free to send your questions to me or any member of the W3C
Communications Team.

Best regards,

Janet

--