RE: Doctype switching and xml declaration links

Here is a link to information about doctype switching in the latest
versions of Opera - http://www.opera.com/docs/specs/doctype/

Note also the reference to the effect of the xml declaration immediately
after the table.

This page also points to doctype related documentation for other
browsers.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C