RE: Updated list-style-type test

Yep.  That's already in the
http://www.w3.org/International/2003/plan.html doc, under Test
development & deployment.

We already have a way to capture these results in the guidelines - we
can list summary information for our baseline and above versions, and we
can capture detailed comments too.  What we do need to do, however, is
run the tests on our baseline browsers - in particular some of the Mac
browsers - and record the results somewhere.

The key thing that's missing at the moment is *someone* to take a stab
at making it happen.  Anyone interested?

RI