Re: New FAQ: monolingual vs multilingual pages

Hello Richard,

Some points on this:

- Good question, and important points in the answer.
- The space before titles turns out completely different
   in different browsers. In NS, there is almost no space
   before <h2>, but a lot of space before <h3>. In Amaya,
   it's the other way round. In IE, both cases have well
   enough space.
- I think the second paragraph of the 'Answer' should
   come first, and the (currently) first one should be
   worded more crisply. The problem of crispness applies
   to the rest, too. Maybe use more lists.
- There should be a better definition/introduction of the
   terms 'monolingual international Web site' and 'multilingual
   international Web site'.
- Please use 'Web site', rather than just 'site'.
- It is good to use International English as an example, but
   it should be explained better, and it should be clear that
   there are international sites that don't use English.

Regards,    Martin.