RE: [i18n] education & outreach initiative

I have also long wanted to look at the validator, add some i18n checks
if/where needed, and provide useful hints and explanations for warnings
and errors.  Also HTML Tidy.  This will get a lot of visibility and help
us make a significant difference.

Adding a Q&A type area to the website also sounds like an interesting
approach.  For example, I'd like to provide some navigation into the
current hints & tips that started from some kind of Q&A type format.  (I
think Q&A is popular because when using it you are usually hoping to
find an answer to a very specific point that you need help with - which
fits very much into our philosophy so far of identifying and servicing
the needs of the community, rather than just producing untargeted
information blindly.)

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C