Re: HTML Validator/QA tips

Hi

Tex Texin wrote:

> I like the styles guide http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/ organization
> as a model that is readable sequentially, but allows you to move quickly
> to topics of particular interest as well as being able to read thru
> overviews without getting mired in details. The overviews become the
> quick tips...

The style guide incorporating quick tips is an interesting idea,
although the format is better suited to material designed as educational
material or for casual reading.

For more intensive uses in the workplace something more concise and
maybe akin to the accessibility guidelines/checklists may more useful.

Ideally we need to cover both types/levels of material.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham