RE: GEO FTF meetings - please respond asap

Richard:

1] Does it still make sense to have a separate FTF at Microsoft, given the Tech Plenary in Boston in March?
==> For me, cash might turn out to be a bigger issue than I thought for the Seattle meeting.

2] Who would like to hold a meeting during the Tech Plenary?
==> Ideal for me.

3] Who would like to hold a meeting at the IUC in Prague?
==> I won't be there.

4] If we do hold a meeting at Microsoft before the Tech Plenary, is the timing right, or should we move it into February.
==> As far as I know at this point, I'm neutral on the timing.

Steve

Steve Billings
Global 360
Software Globalization Consulting & Training
www.global360.com <http://www.global360.com/>
+1 978-697-8201