Re: In Development: Pages to Describe Zaima Chant Requirements

Just a note here to report that after contacting a couple W3C HTML and CSS
mail lists I was advised to create an incubator group to address Zaima
under the broader umbrella of of Interlinear Text Layout.

The proposal for the group's creation is available here:

https://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/#itlcg

Please consider supporting it if you're organization has W3C membership.

thanks,

-Daniel