Re: In Development: Pages to Describe Zaima Chant Requirements

Martin & Elias,

Thank you for the remarks.  Regarding informing other parties within the
W3C, I'm really not sure where to start when I look over the many, many
email lists.  Some that look like good candidates are:

  www-style, w3c-css-wg, public-html, www-internationalization

Should I send a note to some or all of the above, any others?  Are there
any recommended additions or modifications to the pages that should be made
before alerting other groups to them?

thank you,

-Daniel