Re: Initial Pass at Issue Capture Ready for Review and Extension

From: <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:07:18 +0000
To: public-i18n-ethiopic@w3.org
On 13/01/2016 21:34, Daniel Yacob wrote:
> It took me a month or more of almost daily use to really get comfortable
> with git and github so I understand it will a barrier.  Contact me
> offline and I can assist and even serve as a proxy.

you may also find this document useful, draft though it is:
http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/editorial-guidelines/

it describes how to use github in the simplest terms i could find, and
keeps to the basic necessities.  It also contains markup and style
guidelines for editing w3c docs such as elreq (lower down the page).

hth,
ri