agenda+ FW: W3C TPAC 2024 - Group meetings

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexandra Lacourba <alex@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2024 11:16 PM
To: chairs@w3.org
Cc: W3C Project Team <team-project@w3.org>; 'tp' <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>
Subject: W3C TPAC 2024 - Group meetings

Dear Group chairs,

TPAC 2024 [1] will be held from 23 to 27 September 2024, with a main in-person hub at Hilton Anaheim Hotel, in Anaheim, CA, USA.

As last year, we are adapting our format to build a dynamic meeting.

Here is the projected schedule (still to be confirmed):

   * Monday 23 September: Group meetings
   * Tuesday 24 September:
       o Group meetings all day
       o AC plenary sessions in the afternoon
   * Wednesday 25 September:
       o Breakout sessions
       o W3C@30 celebration
   * Thursday 26 September: Group meetings
   * Friday 27 September: Group meetings

We will work with fixed time-slots. Each group will be able to ask for 90  minute and/or 2-hour slots.
We are planning for all the groups to break at the same time.

We need to know if your group(s) would like to meet during TPAC 2024.
Also, one of our goals is to better schedule the joint meetings so that they clearly appear on the calendar of the week.

We ask you to discuss within your group(s) and let us know via the form below *by 20 May at the latest:*

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/TPAC2024/

We thank you in advance for your input to plan a successful hybrid event!

Alexandra Lacourba
W3C Global Events Coordinator

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2023OctDec/0004.html