Re: Change of name for Authoring techniques

We also thought it would be a good idea to absorb into Authoring Web
Pages the discreet information found in

Authoring SVG
https://www.w3.org/International/techniques/authoring-svg

and

Developing Schemas
https://www.w3.org/International/techniques/developing-schemas?collapse

Most of the information in those documents is the same as the current
HTML&CSS techniques doc, so we'd just merge the stuff that's different
and then deprecate those two documents.

ri