W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-core@w3.org > October to December 2018

Re: CSS+I18N at TPAC? [I18N-ACTION-758]

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 20:08:54 +0000
To: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>, "Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com" <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
CC: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, "Richard Ishida (ishida@w3.org)" <ishida@w3.org>, "xfq@w3.org" <xfq@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Message-ID: <2894B7F5-D6D0-4C57-9459-B46CA8680CF4@adobe.com>
Addison,

There are already two issues marked for our agenda that need i18n input

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Agenda%2B+F2F%22+label%3Ai18n-tracking


Perhaps we should block out an hour on Tuesday to meet jointly? Any time on that day would currently work for us.

Thanks,

Alan

From: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 8:47 AM
To: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>, "Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com" <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
Cc: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, "Richard Ishida (ishida@w3.org)" <ishida@w3.org>, "xfq@w3.org" <xfq@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Subject: CSS+I18N at TPAC? [I18N-ACTION-758]

Hello CSS chairs and contacts,

I’m writing on behalf of the I18N WG to see if you need/want to coordinate any joint meeting time at the upcoming TPAC. Our calendar is located here [1]. Let me know if you have specific topics. Since your group typically is much larger than ours, we can block time to come to you. If there is no specific business, that’s okay too.

Thanks,

Addison

[1] https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/2018TPACAgenda


Addison Phillips
Sr. Principal SDE – I18N (Amazon)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.

Received on Wednesday, 3 October 2018 20:09:25 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:02:26 UTC