From: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 8:47 AM
To: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>, "Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com" <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
Cc: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, "Richard Ishida (ishida@w3.org)" <ishida@w3.org>, "xfq@w3.org" <xfq@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Subject: CSS+I18N at TPAC? [I18N-ACTION-758]

Hello CSS chairs and contacts,

I’m writing on behalf of the I18N WG to see if you need/want to coordinate any joint meeting time at the upcoming TPAC. Our calendar is located here [1]. Let me know if you have specific topics. Since your group typically is much larger than ours, we can block time to come to you. If there is no specific business, that’s okay too.

Thanks,

Addison

[1] https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/2018TPACAgenda

Addison Phillips