RE: wide review of Sensor APIs Pre-CR WDs [I18N-ACTION-672]

Dear Device and Sensors Working Group,

I have been tasked [1] by the Internationalization Working group to acknowledge this request for wide review. In addition, we'd like to know if you could perform a "self-review" using our checklist [2].

We're more than happy to answer any questions you have. Our review radar [3] tracks our progress.  We use github issues to track our comments. If we find any issues during our review, we will post them to your github repo (or we can send them to your mailing list, as noted below, although we prefer github for tracking purposes).

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Regards (for I18N),

Addison

[1] https://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/672
[2] https://www.w3.org/International/techniques/developing-specs?collapse <- in particular look at "new interactive checklist" link in this page