From: Phillips, Addison [mailto:addison@lab126.com]
Sent: 14 October 2017 19:43
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Cc: public-i18n-core@w3.org
Subject: I18N review of tracking-DNT CR update [I18N-ACTION-662]

Dear Tracking WG,

I have been actioned [1] by the Internationalization Working Group to report
back the status of our horizontal review of your document [2] which you
recently requested.

In reviewing the document, I found the following three issues. These have
not yet been reviewed by the I18N WG, so their current status is that they
are personal comments pending review. I’m providing links to our issues so
that you have advance notification. If the WG accepts these issues, we will
file them as issues in your Github repo, following our normal process. That
way discussion of these issues can be in your space.

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/508

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/509

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/510

We look forward to any discussion required.

Regards (for I18N),

Addison

Addison Phillips

Principal SDE, I18N Architect (Amazon)