Re: I18N-ACTION-539: Write an email objecting to lack of i18n review and review coordination and pointing out that there are issues that should be addressed

Would be good to know which spec/WG is addressed here.

Regards,   Martin.

P.S.: Not only for this issue, but in general, providing enough context
for stuff that can be taken out of context is an art that I hope that
I18N WG will work a bit more to cultivate.