RE: Talk about Payments Accessibility User Requirements at APA call

More context please?

The Internationalization WG has been working on a kind of "shorthand" document to help specification authors, although our document is in its "early days" yet:

   http://w3c.github.io/bp-i18n-specdev/

There are probably a bunch of similar comments I could make to those Chaals mentions, but I'll add: if you expect feedback from I18N, it is best to engage with us early. If you wait until you are "nearly done", you are more likely to get unpleasant surprises. This may not matter so much for a User Requirements document, but it does for Specs.

Addison Phillips
Principal SDE, I18N Architect (Amazon)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)

Internationalization is not a feature.