Timed Text Working Group charter

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 11:22:02 +0100
Cc: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
To: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Dear I18N Working Group,

The current charter [1] of the W3C Timed Text Working Group [2] will
expire at the end of March 2016.
Discussions on what to do next are just beginning.
If you have any proposal for a scope change of the group please could
you send it to the current Chairs and staff contact, i.e. me, David
Singer, Philippe Le H├ęgaret and Thierry Michel. I will forward that to
the appropriate group when I receive it.

[1] TTWG Charter: http://www.w3.org/2014/03/timed-text-charter.html
[2] TTWG wiki home page: https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText

Kind regards,

On behalf of the TTWG chairs, Thierry MICHEL