Re: I18N comments on "Manifest for Web applications"

On 3/24/15 3:07 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On 3/24/15 10:21 AM, Richard Ishida wrote:
>> is it possible to send mail to www-international@w3.org each time
>> someone adds somethign to the github issue? (this is the list where
>> we track and discuss issues).
>>
>> if so, i see no real difference between using github or bugzilla –
>> our process is designed to cope with both bugzilla and email based
>> comments (though it would normally be better to start with the right
>> one rather than switch part way, so changing the SOD would indeed help).
>>
>> we should also ensure, however, that the titles of the issues and any
>> associated notification mails always contain the i18n-issue-xxx
>> string that will allow us and tracker to locate information for a
>> given thread.
>
> FYI, I just added "[i18n-issue-NNN]" to the title of the five Github
> issues Ken created ([GH]) for the issues Addison submitted (and
> created the "I18N-WG" label for them).
>
> I don't know if the GH repo can be configured such that all activity
> for just these issues can be automagically Cc'ed to www-international
> but I know Dom has done so related work so I will follow up with him
> separately.

FYI, Dom configured GH as requested:

[[
I've updated github-notify-ml to support that feature [1], configured it
for this particular repo and tested it [2].

Dom

1.
https://github.com/dontcallmedom/github-notify-ml/compare/6ce58740823bf5ae3b239fa7ae411e0fc5a11ab3...20b523ab2cf12b8489e13f1241df2471ea650858
2.