[webvtt] Internationalization comments [I18N-ACTION-420]

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:03:03 +0000
To: "public-tt@w3.org" <public-tt@w3.org>
CC: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Dear Timed Text WG,

Following this note will be a series of emails, each of which will contain a comment from the Internationalization Working Group on the WebVTT draft [1]. We use the Tracker tool for our comments. All comments can be found here: [2].

Please let us know if you would like to discuss any of the issues raised or if we can help in any way.

Thanks (for I18N),

Addison

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-webvtt1-20141113/

[2] http://www.w3.org/International/track/products/73