I18N-ISSUE-418: observation: line wrapping, line balancing ⓟ [WebVTT]

From: Internationalization Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 01:05:50 +0000
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org
I18N-ISSUE-418: observation: line wrapping, line balancing ⓟ [WebVTT]

Raised by: Addison Phillips
On product: WebVTT

http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-webvtt1-20141113/
http://www.w3.org/TR/webvtt1/#cues-with-multiple-lines

In Section 1.1, there is discussion about line-wrapping and line-breaking. The examples are given in English. Line-wrapping and line-breaking rules vary by language and balancing lines can take different forms in other languages.

There is nothing specifically wrong with the text in the spec, but this issue is meant to note the potential for problems for further discussion.