I18N-ISSUE-415: No language metadata for 'name' [appmanifest]

From: Internationalization Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 20:40:57 +0000
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org
I18N-ISSUE-415: No language metadata for 'name' [appmanifest]

Raised by: Addison Phillips
On product: appmanifest

http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-appmanifest-20150212/#name-member

The 'name' manifest member does not provide a way to indicate the language of the string. This may be necessary for proper presentation/rendering of the name, since, for example, different fonts might be selected for different languages (such as when selecting between Japanese and Chinese).